Philips TUV T5 lamps are single or double-ended UVC (germicidal) lamps used in professional water and air disinfection units.
The small 16 mm diameter of the lamp allows for a small system design and design flexibility.
TUV T5 lamps offer almost constant UV output over their complete lifetime, for maximum security of disinfection and high system efficacy.
- Deactivation of bacteria, viruses and other micro-organisms
- Industrial water disinfection equipment, e.g. for food & beverage industry
- Small municipal water treatment systems
- Swimming pool units
- Residential drinking water units (6, 11 and 16W lamps)
- Air treatment systems (High Output lamp versions)
- Short-wave UV radiation with a peak at 253.7 nm (UVC) for disinfection
- Small diameter
- Protective inside coating ensures almost constant UV output over the complete lifetime of the lamp
- Special lamp glass filters out the 185 nm ozone-forming radiation
- High temperature and UV-resistant lamp bases
- High output versions available for optimum UVC output per lamp length, allowing for further reduction of system size
- Warning sign on lamp indicates that the lamp radiates UVC
- Security of effective disinfection over the useful lifetime of the lamp
- High system efficacy because it is not required to over-design the purification system to maintain effectiveness of disinfection
- Good environmental choice because of lowest amount of mercury
4-Pin Single Ended
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.