Philips TUV PL-S lamps are compact UVC (germicidal) lamps used in residential water and air disinfection units.
The compact size of the lamp allows for a small system design and design flexibility.
Philips TUV PL-S lamps offer almost constant UV output over their complete lifetime, for maximum security of disinfection and high system efficacy.
Thanks to the single-ended lamp base, lamp replacement is easy.
- Deactivation of bacteria, viruses and other micro-organisms
- Residential drinking water units
- Pond water units
- Air treatment units
- Stand-alone purifiers
- Short-wave UV radiation with a peak at 253.7 nm (UVC) for disinfection purposes
- Protective inside coating ensures almost constant UV output over the complete lifetime of the lamp
- Special lamp glass filters out the 185 nm ozone-forming radiation
- 2-Pin PL-S lamp base contains a special starter for almost instant starting on electromagnetic drivers
- 4-Pin PL-S lamps are designed for use on electronic drivers
- Warning sign on lamp indicates that the lamp radiates UVC
- Security of effective disinfection over the useful lifetime of the lamp
- High system efficacy because it is not required to over-design the purification system to maintain effectiveness of disinfection
- Good environmental choice because of lowest amount of mercury
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.