Philips TUV PL-L lamps are compact UVC (germicidal) lamps used in water and air disinfection units.
The compact size of the lamp allows for a small system design and design flexibility.
Philips TUV PL-L lamps offer almost constant UV output over their complete lifetime, for maximum security of disinfection and high system efficacy.
Thanks to the single-ended lamp base, lamp replacement is easy.
- Deactivation of bacteria, viruses and other micro-organisms
- Industrial water disinfection equipment, e.g. for food & beverage industry
- Small municipal water treatment systems
- Swimming pool units
- Residential drinking water units (6, 11 and 16W lamps)
- Air treatment systems (High Output lamp versions)
- Short-wave UV radiation with a peak at 253.7 nm (UVC) for disinfection purposes
- Protective inside coating ensures almost constant UV output over the complete lifetime of the lamp
- Special lamp glass filters out the 185 nm ozone-forming radiation
- Hight Output versions contain wind-chill correction for improved performance in moving air and reducing amount of required lamps
- Warning sign on lamp indicates that the lamp radiates UVC
- Security of effective disinfection over the useful lifetime of the lamp
- High system efficacy because it is not required to over-design the purification system to maintain effectiveness of disinfection
- Good environmental choice because of lowest amount of mercury
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.