Philips TUV Amalgam XPT System consists of an electronic driver that operates one TUV Amalgam XPT lamp, mounted in a sleeve. The electrical specifications are tailored to the lamp, ensuring an optimised performance of the Philips TUV Amalgam XPT System.
Thanks to extensive testing before a lamp system is released, we can ensure maximum reliability and long lifetime.
- Deactivation of bacteria, viruses and other micro-organisms
- Municipal drinking water treatment equipment
- Municipal waste water treatment equipment
- Process water treatment equipment
- Swimming pool units
- Equipment for the production of ultra-pure water, for example for the semiconductor, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics industries (ozone version)
- Short-wave UV radiation with a peak at 253.7 nm (UVC) for disinfection
- Special amalgam used for highest efficiency over wide temperature range
- Protective inside coating ensures constant UV output over the complete lifetime of the lamp
- Philips electronic driver available for a perfect interface
- Minimised amount of mercury
- Universal burning position possible for the T6 range, depending on lamp type and sleeve dimensions
- Tailor-made solutions possible
- Lamp can be made from special quartz (open / synthetic) to maximise 185nm Ozone generation
- Security of effective disinfection over the useful lifetime of the lamp
- Approximately 10% energy savings, because lamps can be dimmed to reach the same UV output compared to similar lamps on the market
- High system efficacy because it is not required to over-design the purification system to maintain effectiveness of disinfection
- Best environmental choice because of long reliable life, less waste and industry leading low amount of mercury
- Extreme reliability of driver, with annual failure rate of less than 1%
- High efficiency during dimming thanks to unique amalgam temperature control of the 800W lamps
4-Pin Single Ended
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.