LightTech provide high-quality standard and custom amalgam lamps, both spot amalgam lamps and pellet amalgam lamps.
We offer custom configurations to meet OEM requirements.
Amalgam lamps yield up to three times the UVC output over standard lamps of the same length.
Low pressure pellet amalgam lamps function with equal efficiency in both horizontal and vertical operations.
Specialty coating eliminates the common problem of accelerated depreciation so often associated with higher intensity lamps. These lamps have an operating life of up to 16,000 hours, maintaining an end -of-life UVC output of 85%.
- Life claim testing done under laboratory conditions
- Actual performances depend on operating conditions
- Amalgam lamps offer the best performance over a broad air and water temperature range (4 – 40°C) with consistent UVC output; custom designs for higher temperature applications are available. They are available in both ozone generating and ozone-free lamp types.
- System designers have the ability to further decrease the number of lamps used in their treatment systems.
Our Proprietary Patented Pellet Amalgam Technology
Pellet amalgam technology has a major benefit over spot amalgam technology. Pellet amalgam lamps are designed to produce higher UVC at full power, but also provide higher UV output under dimming conditions as compared to spot amalgam technology. This difference allows for increased output with reduced costs. Other benefits of our pellet amalgam technology include greater efficiency in any mounting orientation (horizontal or vertical) and stable operation in more extreme ambient environments.
Spot & Pellet Amalgam Lamp Features:
- Outside diameters: 15mm – 38mm
- Power range: 42W – 1,000W
- Stable UVC output performance: over a broad air and water temperature range (4 – 40°C)
- Operating life: up to 16,000 hrs, maintaining an end-of-life UVC output up to 85%
- Higher wattage lamps = fewer lamps required = reduced capital and maintenance cost over system life
- Length: up to 2.5 meters
- Electrical power: up to 1,000W
- Nominal UVC efficiency at 254nm: 35%
- Power per unit length: up to 5W/cm
- UVC intensity per unit length: up to 1,700mW/cm
- Ambient application temperature range: 4 – 40°C
- Operating hours: up to 16,000hrs
- UV Lamp maintenance: up to 85%
Pellet Amalgam Lamp Features Only:
- Higher UVC outputs down to 50% dimming range as compared to Spot Amalgam technology
- Universal mounting (horizontal, vertical and diagonal)
- Stable output performance in very high glass wall temperature application where lamp is mounted vertically or diagonally
|BF – BF
|UVC Amalgam Lamps
|UVC Amalgam Lamps
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.