Philips TUV T8
Philips TUV T8 lamps are double-ended UVC (germicidal) lamps used in professional air disinfection units. TUV T8 lamps offer almost constant UV output over their complete lifetime, for maximum security of disinfection and high system efficacy.
Moreover, they have a long and reliable lifetime, which allows maintenance to be planned for in advance.
- Air disinfection systems in professional applications such as universities, hospitals, jails and laboratories
- Upper air and whole room disinfection equipment in hospitals, intensive care units and surgery rooms
- Areas with low maintenance and/or disruptive costs
- Fish ponds and process water unit
- Short-wave UV radiation with a peak at 253.7 nm (UVC) for disinfection purposes
- Protective inside coating ensures constant UV output over the complete lifetime of the lamp
- Long lifetime of 18,000 hours*
- High reliability with the lowest percentage of lamps that fail prematurely in the market (90% of all lamps still operate on full output and quality after 15,000 hours*)
- Special lamp glass filters out the 185 nm ozone-forming radiation
- High Output versions available for optimum UVC output per lamp length, allowing for reduction of system size
- Warning sign on lamp indicates that the lamp radiates UVC* based on operation on a Philips electronic driver
- Security of effective disinfection over the useful lifetime of the lamp
- Maintenance can be planned in advance, virtually eliminating the need for expensive spot replacement of prematurely failed lamps
- High system efficacy because it is not required to over-design the purification system to maintain effectiveness of disinfection
- Good environmental choice because of lowest amount of mercury
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from Pro UV Lamps Ltd. E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.